Torah Tropers is an inexpensive online service that allows members to learn how to lein (read) any Parsha and/or Megillah with the correct tune, as well as how to Daven any service with beautiful tunes. A lesson includes an mp3 audio recording of the said skill (recorded loudly, clearly, and slowly), a clear and large-print copy of the text being learned, an audio recording of the names and sounds of the individual Trope marks (to promote familiarity with the Trope as well as the ability to sight-read) accompanied by a slide-show with the names and pictures of the Trope marks as they are read by the recording, as well as the musical notation and a Notes-Graph™.
Membership of Torah Tropers includes access to:
1) Troping Tools - this page has links to all the lessons that have been produced by Torah Tropers (e.g. Learn a Parsha, Service Order, Learn to Daven, Learn Megillah Trope, etc.)
2) Member's Home - a page that allows you to change/view your profile, view other member's profiles, add members as friends, update your status line, send private messages to other members, and view and/or comment on the activities of other members
3) Ask a Troper - this allows you to schedule private meetings with the Torah Tropers staff through your choice of a private chat room or Skype
4) Member's Chat - this member-exclusive chat room allows you to talk to other members, and participate in the community
5) Forums - this allows all members to discuss various topics concerning things in general, this site, jewish life, davening, leining, etc.
6) Member Submissions - this wiki page allows members to create their own sub-pages and post their things up online where all the other members can read it (e.g. a photocopied page of the Tanach, or a picture of their child davening, etc.)
7) Calendar - this community calendar allows members to see when other member's simchas and deadlines (e.g. you are davening 3 weeks from now, etc.), as well as stay reminded when YOUR deadlines are coming up...
8) Blog - this amazing community tool allows the members to keep track of site updates, upcoming features, and even have a say in what should be added to the site - the interactive drawing board!